Mira beach is probably the most tranquil place to stay in the Perhentian islands.
- Perfect location for complete relaxation!!
- Up to 50 RM per day per person (including fan)
- Traditional Malay food
- Run by a friendly local family
- 5 mins by boat to the nearest shops
- Great jungle treks
- Clean sandy beach
- Great swimming in crystal clear waters
- Snorkle over coral reefs
- Nearby dive centres (Coral Bay, Long beach or Besar)
- Easy 40 min jungle walk to Coral Bay / then 10 mins to Long beach
- Open all year round
- Very healthy!
Call 019 967 2349 when in Malaysia or ask at the ferry ticket office when in Kaula Besut.
The ferry trip takes about 30 mins and costs 35 RM per person. A night bus leaves KL for Kaula Besut on a daily basis.
Click here for an overview of things to do and see in Malaysia and Thailand